Mass & Service times
Holy Week Open Church Schedule
Monday : 7pm – 8pm – Rosary followed by private prayer
Tuesday: 7pm – 8pm – Rosary followed by private prayer
Wednesday: 7pm – 8pm – Rosary followed by private prayer
Thursday: Church will be open for adoration and private prayer 10:30am – 8pm
Friday: Church is open for private prayer from 8am – 12pm noon. Stations of the Cross: 9am & 11am
All Masses have been postponed until further notice.
For more information, click on the link to read the Pandemic Preparation Liturgical Protocol No. III for the novel coronavirus COVID-19. (Pandemic Liturgical Protocol No. III).
Click on the message from His Grace, Archbishop Albert LeGatt:
➡️IMPORTANT message from Archbishop LeGatt regarding the NEW archdiocesan protocol aiming to ensure the safety of all in the Archdiocese of St. Boniface, in light of the developing COVID-19 pandemic. Please keep all vulnerable peoples, the sick, healthcare workers, and other essential workers in your thoughts and prayers throughout these trying times. PLEASE SHARE.HIGHLIGHTS:➡️As of now, ALL PUBLIC MASSES (both Sunday and weekday) are CANCELLED in all Manitoban parishes, and will be such until the end of April. This includes Holy Week services. The situation will be re-assessed two weeks prior to the end of April, and after a new consultation and discernement, revised decisions will be communicated. ➡️Until the lift of this cancellation, archdiocesan Sunday masses will be celebrated every Sunday morning, and will be broadcast LIVE onto the Archdiocesan Facebook page (Archidiocèse de Saint-Boniface Archdiocese). Please join the larger archdiocesan spiritual community in prayer at the following times:9:00 – In French10:30 – In EnglishTo join, simply visit the archdiocesan Facebook page (Archidiocèse de Saint-Boniface Archdiocese) and tune in! It’s that simple!➡️Parishes are invited to remain open during the day Sunday, to allow the faithful to come for prayer and recollection. Priests are also encouraged to be available in their parish for counselling, reconciliation, and prayer.➡️Please visit the archdiocesan website (www.archsaintboniface.ca) and Facebook page (Archidiocèse de Saint-Boniface Archdiocese) for resources, prayers, and other tools to guide you through this difficult time.➡️Please visit the archdiocesan website and Facebook page tomorrow, Thursday, March 19th, to consult the new COVID-19 Archdiocesan protocol in all of its terms and details. **VISIONNEZ LA VIDÉO EN FRANÇAIS ICI: https://www.facebook.com/ArchSaintBoniface/videos/220194762692384/#COVID19
Posted by Archidiocèse de Saint-Boniface Archdiocese on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Come and worship the Lord with us! We hope to see you at one of the following celebrations:
- 7:15 a.m. Recitation of the Holy Rosary
- 7:45 a.m. Weekday Mass
- 8:20 a.m. Recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy (in the Jubilee Year of Mercy)
Sunday Eucharistic Celebration
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- 7:45 a.m.
- 9:45 a.m. Recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- 10:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday: After the 12:00 p.m. Mass
- Every first Friday of the month at the 7:45 a.m. Mass & 7:00 p.m. Family Adoration celebration
- Every first Monday of the month during the Friends of the Holy Eucharist Mass, 7:00 p.m.
Eucharistic Adoration (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – see the Holy Cross Perpetual Adoration Chapel page for more details
- September to June, Fridays at 7:00 p.m. in the Church. Please check our bulletin for seasonal start and end dates.
Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- At 8:20 a.m., Monday to Saturday, following the weekday Mass
- 9:45 a.m. on Sunday, before our 10:00 a.m. Mass
1st Friday of the Month Adoration
- Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus with Eucharistic Adoration after the 7:45 a.m. Mass (in the Church), every first Friday of the month.
1st Saturday of the Month Devotion
- Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary with Eucharistic Adoration, after the 7:45 a.m. Mass.
3rd Friday of the Month Reparation Devotion
- Recitation of the Chaplet of the Precious Blood, after the 7:45 a.m. Mass.
Where to find us
252 Dubuc Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 1E3
Parish Office Hours
Due to the current circumstances, Holy Cross Parish Office is CLOSED. If you require any services, contact us at 204-233-7367 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange these services by phone, email or regular mail.