Adoration Chapel New Protocols August 7, 2021 to September 7, 2021
Changes to the existing Public Health Orders took effect August 7, 2021 at 12:01am, and will remain in effect until 12:01am on September 7, 2021.
As of August 28, 2021, the Province has once again mandated that masks must be worn in all indoor public places, including places of worship.
Please read the following carefully:
- The Adoration Chapel will remain open for 6 PEOPLE AT A TIME.
- The booking system has been discontinued.
- Whoever is the 6th adorer to arrive at the chapel, please turn the sign to say “Occupied” and slide the latch to lock the door, and whoever is the 1st adorer to leave, please turn the sign to say “Vacant” and slide the latch to unlock the door for the next adorer.
- If there are already 6 people inside, you must wait outside or in your car until the chapel is available. Do not wait in the foyer or the washroom.
- Face masks or face coverings must be worn at all times in the chapel.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before you enter and after you exit the chapel.
- Use the spray provided to sanitize what you touch.
- We understand that this is a difficult time and things are not “normal”, however, we need to follow the new protocols to allow the chapel to remain open.
ANYBODY WHO JEOPARDIZES THE CHAPEL BY NOT FOLLOWING THE PROTOCOLS WILL RISK HAVING THEIR CARD DEACTIVATED.