Crossing the Goal: Fellowship Evenings for Catholic Men
Greetings to everyone who attended last spring’s men’s sessions of “Into the Breach” at Holy Cross from Jean! The feedback we received indicated that many of you would like to do something similar in the fall. The video series we will be using this fall is from the website www.crossingthegoal.com. Below is the exact dates of all the sessions. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible. If you know of any other Catholic men who could benefit from these session, please send out the invite to them as well.
WHO: For all Catholic men seeking to become and stay spiritually fit in the faith life by teaming up with their brothers in Christ
WHAT: “VIRTUES”, A video series hosted by four Catholic Men
WHERE: MPR Room, Holy Cross Parish, 252 Dubuc Street, Winnipeg, MB
WHEN: 7:30 – 9:30 p.m., every 2nd Tuesday
- September 24: Session 1: Courage
- October 8: Session 2: Perseverance: Staying the Game
- October 22: Session 3: Temperance: Removing the Junk, Getting in Shape
- November 5: Session 4: Wisdom: Living the Truth
- November 19: Session 5: Justice
- December 3: Session 6: Faith: A Radical Choice, Hope: It Changes Our Lives
- December 17: Session 7: Love: An Act of the Will
To register, please contact Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-783-0091.
*Please ignore the announcement in the September 8 bulletin. The correct start date and time is September 24 at 7:30 p.m. in the Holy Cross Parish multipurpose room.