Masses Resuming – Effective February 12, 2021
In accordance with the latest COVID-19 update, effective Friday, February 12, places of worship can hold regular religious services, if such a service does not exceed 10 per cent of usual capacity, or 50 people, whichever is lower.
The maximum number of people allowed inside Holy Cross Parish is 35.
Please read the following carefully:
- The reservation system will be discontinued.
- The 35 people allowed entry to Masses will be on a “first come, first serve basis”.
- Attendees will be asked to sign the Contact Tracing Form upon entry.
- Should an infection occur, it will be used to notify parishioners who attended the Mass.
- Privacy will be assured, and the information used only as stated.
- The number of Masses and the Mass times will return to the pre-pandemic times.
- The Mass times will be as follows:
- Monday – Saturday 7:45am
- Saturday 4:00pm
- Sunday 7:45am, 10:00am & 12:00pm
- The 1stFriday, 1st Saturday and 3rd Friday devotions will be restored.
- Reconciliation schedule will return to the pre-pandemic times.
- Monday to Saturday after the 7:45am Mass
- Please line up after the Mass is finished and the priest will hear your confession.