To learn and to grow in Christ’s love in our parish community and community at large, Holy Cross Parish offers many wonderful and unique opportunities for spiritual formation for people of all ages.
Whether you are on the start of your faith journey, inquiring about faith in the Catholic church or hungry to grow in the Spirit, these programs have been designed with you in mind.
Adult Spiritual Formation
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (R.C.I.A.)
- Holy Cross Perpetual Adoration Chapel
- Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Friends of the Holy Eucharist
- Medjugorje Prayer Group
- Soldiers of Christ Healing Ministry
Children’s Spiritual Formation
- Catechism (preschool – Grade 6) – “The Atrium”
- Sacramental Preparation (Baptism, First Communion, Reconciliation, Confirmation)
- Children’s Liturgy
- Family Adoration Hour
Youth Spiritual Formation