Holy Cross Perpetual Adoration Chapel
Attention Adorers: We are aware that adorers are having to scan their card more than once to enter the Adoration Chapel. We have been advised that it’s due to the door needing to be replaced and the weather. The solution that was given to us was to: PULL THE DOORKNOB TOWARDS YOU & SCAN YOUR CARD, THEN TURN THE DOORKNOB & PUSH THE DOOR OPEN.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL ADORERS, PLEASE PUSH THE DOOR CLOSED WHEN YOU ENTER THE CHAPEL & PULL THE DOOR CLOSED WHEN YOU LEAVE THE CHAPEL.
There are no longer any capacity restrictions for the Adoration Chapel.
- The booking system is discontinued.
- For security reasons, please sign your name in the binder provided, as well as what time you arrived and leave the chapel.
- Face masks are strongly recommended.
- Social distancing remains strongly recommended.
- Sanitizing your hands at the door and what you touched are strongly recommended.
There may be adorers who will still choose to wear a mask. We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable in the adoration chapel. We ask everyone to please be respectful and kind to each other.
If you or your group would like to participate in the one hour of Adoration, on a weekly basis, we invite you to contact the coordinator:
- John at 204-257-8353 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you visit
To ensure your protection and safety, we have in place a security system (security card) that allows all registered Adorers 24-hour access, 7 days a week.
If you are visiting for the first time please obtain a security card by visiting the Parish Office during regular office hours to obtain one. The adoration card fee is $10.00 (exact change please as there is no debit/credit machine) to help cover the costs of maintaining the chapel.
If you are purchasing a security card for someone other than yourself, please make sure to have their contact information at the time you fill out the security card form.
Adoration team schedule
Please contact the relevant Day Captain if:
- You wish to sign up for a specific time on a certain day
- You are not able to make it for your regularly scheduled time and can’t find your own substitute
- Nobody arrives after your time in the chapel to replace you. Your Day Captain will try to find somebody to substitute as soon as possible. You can phone other Day Captains too.
- You have other concerns
If you have questions on the overall schedule administration, want to help out with the administrative work, or cannot reach your Day Captain, contact the Main Schedule Coordinator directly.
|Main Schedule Coordinator||John||204-257-8353|
|Sunday Day Captain||Erin||204-231-1017|
|Monday Day Captain||Charles||204-235-1725|
|Tuesday Day Captain||Dominique||204-254-4659|
|Wednesday Day Captain||Maria||204-663-8818|
|Thursday Day Captain||Susanne||204-257-8353|
|Friday Day Captain||Anita||204-930-8357|
|Saturday Day Captain||Vacant|